CommerceHub surveyed more than 1,500 consumers of various age groups across the U.S. to gauge consumer confidence and identify changing shopping patterns amidst COVID-19 disruptions.
Notable trends include:
- Consumers will be more willing to subscribe to delivery services for essential goods following COVID-19
- Amazon Prime subscribers don’t trust that orders will be delivered on-time
- Out-of-stocks are still happening prompting more consumers to shop elsewhere online to get what they need
- Curbside pickup is here to stay; it’s convenient, safe and contactless, key features that consumers want right now and following the pandemic
- More than half of consumers say home delivery is still the safest option during COVID-19
Complete the form to get your copy of the CommerceHub COVID-19 Shopping and Delivery Trends research findings.