- State University of New York, Albany, NY
Come Saturday, July 30 2016, database aficionados from around the capital region will descend on Albany, NY to attend the annual SQL Saturday Albany Conference.
For those of us who’re less tech-inclined, SQL Saturdays is a premier database management conference with events hosted around the world, from London to Sydney to Rio. SQL Saturdays Albany is in its 3rd year, and has been growing rapidly since its inception.
As in previous years, CommerceHub will be a part of all the action at the buzziest SQL event in New York. Besides attending the conference and the workshops attached to it, CommerceHub will also have be presenting at the event. This year, we have a record 4 different presentations at SQL Saturdays.
- Vijaya Kokkili: Data Quality (QA Automation) 10:00 – 11:15 a.m.
- Emiko Hori: Fun in Gerrit Code Review 12:30 – 1:45 p.m.
- Ed Pollack: Finding Gaps & Clusters in Complex Data 02:00 - 3:15 p.m.
- Kyle Titus: Database Change Mgmt with Liquibase 02:00 – 3:15 p.m.
If you’re in the Albany area this weekend, make sure you drop by and catch some insider tips on SQL, QA, database management and more. While you’re there, don’t miss the CommerceHub table. We’ll have some cool event swag and even more awesome career opportunities waiting for you!
Date: July 30, 2016
Location: SUNY Albany, 1400 Washington Ave, Albany, New York, 12222, United States