Strategic Partnerships Executive
Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. That means the whole world. So we’re determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where we’re from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. We’re committed to achieving equity in treatment and opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits and quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. That’s why a career here provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside and out.
As a Strategic Partnerships Executive for CommerceHub, you will be responsible for development and growth of top tier partner relationships across technology, Sis, and other indirect channels in the ecosystem.
The Strategic Partnerships Executive is responsible for driving acquisition of new partnerships by managing the sales process from start to finish including prospecting, identifying and establishing relationships with key executive decision makers, presentations, contract negotiations and closure of deals. In addition to executing strategic partnership and indirect channel deals, the Strategic Partnership Executive owns a book of existing partners and is accountable for growth/expansion. This role will have responsibility of providing regular updates to leadership and internal teams to execute on the strategic partnership joint business plans. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hungry, tenacious sales and partnership focused professional who is passionate and committed to success.
The Strategic Partnerships Executive will work closely with Global Partnership VP to ensure revenue forecasts and customer acquisition targets are met or exceeded on a quarterly basis.
- Develop relationships with potential CommerceHub strategic partners, effectively managing a program and pipeline within our ecosystem
- Manage all aspects of sales cycle including solution development, deal term negotiation, and renewals
- Manage existing partnerships, optimizing relationships to drive growth and identify opportunities to maximize the value of the partnership for CommerceHub
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external teams to ensure opportunities for additional business growth
- Manage partnership agreements and deliverables to ensure that appropriate expectations are being established, communicated, and met
- Work with Global Partnership Leadership to maintain an accurate partner revenue and sourced bookings forecast
- Meet and exceed individual quarterly and annual quotas for partner acquisition and revenue
- 8+ years of successful B2B Partnership experience with an emphasis on developing new partnerships and expansion of key accounts, ideally within the SaaS industry
- Consultative sales success and experience developing complex strategic partnerships requiring cross-functional project management
- Proven track record of managing and driving growth of existing partnerships, establishing effective relationships with key executive decision-makers
- Strong presentation skills through both web and onsite meetings is required
- Detail oriented, with a focus on effective prioritization of key actions needed
- Experience working cross departmental on complex projects, requiring collaboration with technical and business stakeholders
- Experience utilizing salesforce.com to manage a pipeline and assigned partner accounts
- Channel background, understanding the needs and motivations of resellers is a plus
- Experience partnering with Global and Regional Systems Integrators is a plus
- Experience in the E-Commerce industry is preferred
- Willing to travel
What it’s like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, and showcase your leadership skills.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- Competitive time off package with 20 Days of PTO, 9 Holidays, 7 Sick days, 2 Floating holidays, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job