Senior Customer Success Manager - 12 Month FTC
Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. That means the whole world. So we’re determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where we’re from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. We’re committed to achieving equity in treatment and opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits and quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. That’s why a career here provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside and out.
You will be a vital member of the APAC Account Management team. Reporting into the APAC Manager Customer Success and working closely with the Managing Director APAC, you will work on a portfolio of accounts making a substantial impact to the team and overall organization. We are looking for the best in the industry as we build a high-performance team to match our vision. You will collaborate closely with key stakeholders from across the business, working closely with them to build strategies and execute on them successfully. We are looking for passionate, charismatic and motivated people to help drive our business at this truly unique and exciting time for the business.
- Ultimate ownership for the entire client(s) relationship with ChannelAdvisor.
- Effectively collaborate with a Renewals Manager to manage & negotiate contract renewals
- Understand the client’s eCommerce goals, both short term and long term and be able to connect ChannelAdvisor products & services to aid the client(s) in attaining their goals.
- Up-sell and cross-sell appropriate features and products.
- Keep up-to-date with market changes and product developments and communicate this to clients with the impact on their business and suggested recommendations.
- Effectively work alongside other departments - including sales, finance, product, and support - to ensure client success and that all work is carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Deliver client feedback to appropriate departments.
- Nurture and develop strong relationships with day-to-day contacts, senior leaders and executives within their customer set through ongoing and proactive communication, ensuring customer satisfaction and high renewal/low termination rates.
- Understand client's key ecommerce & strategic goals and objectives, manage expectations and drive strategic goal alignment.
- Identify key contacts, decision makers, and executives for each account and maintain regular, consistent communication in a proactive capacity.
- Ensure high levels of client retention and minimum churn by actively monitoring potential risk.
- Establish and maintain a pipeline of short term and long-term revenue opportunities.
- Forecast on this pipeline on a weekly basis, ability to determine accurate likelihood of closure time frame.
- Develop a deep understanding of all ChannelAdvisor products and ensure that accounts are utilizing all the appropriate features in the ChannelAdvisor Complete software.
- Ability to relate the ChannelAdvisor platform to the client’s strategic goals and speak to it in a way that relates directly to the impact on the client’s business.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s vertical category, bringing relevant and strategic guidance that develops and broadens the trust, respect and relationship between the Client and the Account Manager.
- Develop and deliver strategic business plans to your customer on a quarterly basis.
- Experience working with large and small retailers and providing advice and direction to management-level contacts.
- Proficiency with reviewing data sets and quantitative analysis
- Proficiency using Excel and MS Office applications
- Proficiency in conducting demos of web-based applications (SaaS)
- Strong presentation skills
- A minimum of 1 years in an account management lead position
- A minimum of 3 years in a related account management position
- A strong customer service orientation and the ability to form long-term customer relationships
- Previous experience in at least one segment of online shopping/marketing channels, such as Marketplaces, Search or Comparison Shopping is a plus. (Preferred)
- Strongly desired but not mandatory – Mandarin speaking
What it’s like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, and showcase your leadership skills.
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job