Google Paid Search Campaign Manager
Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. That means the whole world. So we’re determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where we’re from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. We’re committed to achieving equity in treatment and opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits and quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. That’s why a career here provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside and out.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Digital Marketing Account Strategy Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in developing and executing digital marketing strategies for clients, with a focus on Google Advertising. The Digital Marketing Account Strategy Manager will be responsible for developing and managing client relationships, creating digital marketing strategies for Google Advertising and other paid advertising sites, as well as overseeing the implementation of these strategies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, serving as the primary point of contact for all Google Advertising and other paid advertising activities.
- Create and execute Google Advertising strategies, including Google Text Ads, Google Shopping/PMAX and other campaign types, based on client objectives and goals.
- Monitor and analyze performance data and adjust strategies accordingly to ensure optimal results.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of Google Advertising campaigns, working closely with internal teams to ensure timely delivery of all deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless delivery of all projects and campaigns.
- Provide regular updates and reports to clients on campaign performance and progress toward goals.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in Google Advertising, and apply this knowledge to client campaigns.
- Proactively identify opportunities for client growth and expansion of Google Advertising services.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of client industries and competitive landscapes
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on Google Advertising and client strategy development and management.
- Experience with Google Ads and Google Shopping.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform decisions and strategies.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What it’s like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, and showcase your leadership skills.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- Competitive time off package with 20 Days of PTO, 9 Holidays, 7 Sick days, 2 Floating holidays, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job