Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. That means the whole world. So we’re determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where we’re from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. We’re committed to achieving equity in treatment and opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits and quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. That’s why a career here provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside and out.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic candidate to join our Sales Development team as an Enterprise Sales Development Representative. In this role, you will be responsible for targeting economic buyers / executive leaders then converting prospects into qualified opportunities within our large strategic accounts (>$1B in annual revenue). You will work closely with Senior Strategic Account Executives to execute outreach and engagement programs that align with account plans and priorities.
Aside from prior experience, you will need strong knowledge of developing and executing on outreach plans that result in engagement with executive decision makers.
- Schedule and coordinate deep dive discovery calls between the Strategic Account Executive team and decision-makers at prospect accounts
- Find decision makers within largestrategic accounts using research tools (including but not limited to ZoomInfo and LinkedIn)
- Maintain strong overall outreach activity levels to facilitate success (calls, emails, LinkedIn messages, and vidyards)
- Develop and execute on project plans to ensure conferences and events result in high levels of engagement between key accounts and internal representatives
- Schedule meetings at events/conferences for Strategic Account Executives
- Effectively communicate account status and progress (to sales leaders and Strategic Account Executives)
- Create and nurture relationships across assigned strategic accounts
- Demonstrate the value propositions of our products and services on phone calls, video meetings and in emails
- Qualify and prioritize opportunities to ensure appropriate recommendations for follow up
- Update strategic account summaries to enable visibility into status and next steps
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as an SDR or similar role (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Demonstrated success as an SDR or similar role (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Experience in consultative sales approachtargeting executives within strategic accounts
- Proven experience in selling complex solutions
- Strong knowledge of sales tools (Salesforce, Salesloft, LinkedIn and Zoominfo)
- Strong communication skills
- Effective collaborator
- Self-Motivated and resilient with drive topenetrate into large strategic accounts
What it’s like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, and showcase your leadership skills.
- Enhanced Private Medical Insurance and a Health Cash Back Plan
- Competitive time off package with 25 Days of PTO, 9 Holidays, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home, in the office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend and learning and development offerings to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job