Enterprise Account Executive
Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. That means the whole world. So we’re determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where we’re from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. We’re committed to achieving equity in treatment and opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits and quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. That’s why a career here provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside and out.
You will be a vital member of the APAC Account Executive team. Reporting into the APAC Senior Sales Manager and working closely with the Managing Director APAC, you will work on a targeted group of accounts, making a substantial impact to the team and overall organisation. We are looking for the best in the industry as we build a high-performance team to match our vision. You will collaborate closely with key stakeholders from across the business, working closely with them to build sales strategies and execute on them successfully. We are looking for passionate, charismatic and motivated people to help drive our business at this truly unique and exciting time for the business.
- Meet and or exceed agreed sales targets by securing multi-year software and services contracts in your designated client base
- Mapping multi stakeholder accounts, devising winning strategies and collaborating with a team to execute on those strategies
- Create and nurture senior-level client relationships across all stakeholders within your designated client base
- Nurture partnerships with key third party influencers
- Coordinate with global business units to generate profitable sales and build and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction with existing and prospective clients
- Work with marketing and business development teams to identify, nurture and close net new business
- Applying leading edge sales methodologies to ensure maximum return on opportunities
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
- In-depth experience and understanding of the eCommerce and digital retail industry
- Minimum of 5+ years B2B enterprise sales experience
- Consistent track record of closing deals $100k ARR+
- Proven experience in selling high-value, complex SaaS solutions to senior stakeholders, within the eCommerce and digital retail space
- A master of leading-edge sales methodologies, embraced as a way to win and not an academic exercise
- Charismatic, self-motivated, resilient, tenacious and with a desire to succeed
- Ability to demonstrate a consultative sales approach
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage and motivate a virtual team in a sales campaign
- A desire to work in an organisation where they can contribute to a culture where people thrive
What it’s like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, and showcase your leadership skills.
- Private Medical, Dental & Vision
- Competitive time off package with 20 Days of PTO, 10 Sick Days, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home, in the Melbourne office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend and learning and development offerings to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job