Systems Administrator- 6 Month Contract
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the Now Economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the Now Economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
- Prioritize troubleshooting issues that relate to the migration from Google Workspace to Microsoft M365.
- Work closely with employees as a migration’s primary point of contact to answer questions through tickets, email and Slack.
- Domain join employee endpoints from locally hosted ActiveDirectory to Azure AD.
- Support post migration tasks relating to distribution groups, files and employee email.
- Resolve employee and system-generated support tickets using judgment and experience to determine the most effective resolution.
- Triage, collect additional information and escalate employee tickets to team members as needed.
- Create and curate internal IT documentation to encourage knowledge sharing across the team.
- Provide an excellent and enthusiastic customer experience.
- As a subject matter expert on the Microsoft M365 environment (Cloud Exchange, Sharepoint, OneDrive, etc) you will prioritize replying to and resolving employee generated support tickets, Slack messages and emails that arise as a result of the migration from Google Workspace to Microsoft Exchange.
- Communicate directly with employees to provide a resolution for migration related support questions while ensuring a positive support experience.
- Coordinate with employees and then perform domain joining of employee endpoints to Azure AD from locally hosted Active Directory.
- Support for migration related secondary phase tasks including cleaning up and auditing distribution lists, finding and correcting issues with employee files, auditing team shares, fixing email issues, etc.
- Using a remote desktop connection, troubleshoot problems and install software associated with the Microsoft M365 suite, including Outlook, OneDrive, and more.
- Use independent judgment to troubleshoot complex operating system, hardware and software related problems and then implement solutions.
- Gather and document information, including screenshots, links, and a detailed problem description, and update employee-submitted tickets. When necessary, escalate these tickets to IT team members.
- Generate documentation and recommend procedures for internal use, serving as a reference and facilitating knowledge transfer for IT team members.
Additional duties relating to CommerceHub and Channeladvisor's internal systems, as needed.
- Microsoft 365 (exchange) and also Google Workspace for Business
- Experience working in an IT HelpDesk environment, Workstation Support or equivalent technical support role.
- Okta, Microsoft MyApps (Azure SSO) or an equivalent SSO/SAML solutions
- Familiarity with Dell, Lenovo and Macbook product lines
- Experience with collaboration and telephony services such as Zoom, Slack, Amazon Connect, etc.
- A strong understanding of basic networking such as: DNS/DHCP/FTP/SSH/TCP/IP/HTTP/SMTP
- Understanding of VPN technologies
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job