Director, Corporate Communications
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the Now Economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the Now Economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
CommerceHub is hiring an exceptional senior communicator to lead Corporate Communications. This person will be responsible for driving an integrated strategy for business, reputational, company, financial, and executive communications. This leader will guide, grow, and inspire a high-impact team that tells the story of CommerceHub’s strategic differentiators, operational excellence, and value proposition to our stakeholders.
- Overseeing the corporate communications function, leading an internal team and external agencies that are responsible for shaping CommerceHub’s corporate and business narrative and proactively telling that story via key moments and company announcements.
- Managing the development and execution of innovative, authentic communications programs for the Executive Leadership Team, as well as our most senior leaders.
- Overseeing external company communications initiatives that articulate CommerceHub's corporate and employer brand.
- Managing the development and evolution of our Analyst Relations program.
- Leading cross-functional workstreams to highlight CommerceHub’s company narrative and tailor that overarching narrative to specific audiences in ways that are relevant and resonant.
- Developing communications campaigns that tell the story of CommerceHub’s positive impact on behalf of our stakeholders and serve to protect and enhance corporate reputation.
- Coordinating with other senior leaders across all functions of the business to maximize the impact of CommerceHub’s external and internal storytelling and ensure message alignment.
- Working closely with and provide communications counsel to key cross-functional stakeholders.
- 10+ years-experience building and executing high-profile corporate and executive communications campaigns that ladder up to business priorities, including at least 3+ years of retail-adjacent experience
- 5+ years-experience of managing high-performing teams
- Innovative and creative thinker who can articulate a compelling vision and get down into the lowest level of detail in order to operationalize it
- Experience working in fast-paced, fluid and challenging environments and direct experience in corporate communications
- Confident in managing high-level internal and external stakeholders and have a reputation for working effectively with cross-functional partners
- Possess excellent people and project management skills, with the ability to lead and manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines.
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job