Renewals Specialist - German Speaker
Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. That means the whole world. So we’re determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where we’re from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. We’re committed to achieving equity in treatment and opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits and quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. That’s why a career here provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside and out.
The Renewals Specialist will be responsible for driving account renewals starting early in the customer life cycle and ensuring customers are transitioning through pivotal points to build momentum and value leaning up to the renewal. Success in this role requires a high level of organization and coordination with cross-functional teams such as Customer Success, Account Executives, Legal, Accounting and others. This role will include customer-facing interactions as well as backend deal desk related support with quote creation and contract processing.
- Project manage the renewal experience in close partnership with assigned Customer Success Manager and Account Executive to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Retain and increase subscription revenue in existing customer accounts by positioning multiyear contracts and price increases
- Migrate existing customers from our legacy plans on to new packaging and pricing
- Proactively identify lengthier renewal scenarios and maintain high on-time renewal rate
- Update renewal forecast on a weekly basis and report up to management
- Leverage the renewal activity to promote upsells/new products alongside Account Executives
- Create client proposals and contracts for all existing customer client renewals within your book of business
- Continuously iterate and provide feedback on the renewal experience.
- Fluent in both written and spoken German and English
- Experience in renewals, sales or account management at a SaaS company
- Experience managing a book of business comprised of Enterprise Level accounts
- Comfortable with negotiation and having conversations with procurement departments
- High confidence in managing customer quoting, contracts, and terms
- Strong customer-facing acumen and communication skills
- High proficiency with Salesforce
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to build relationships and work across many cross-functional teams
What it’s like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, and showcase your leadership skills.
- Enhanced Private Medical Insurance and a Health Cash Back Plan
- Competitive time off package with 25 Days of PTO, 9 Holidays, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home, in the office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend and learning and development offerings to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job