Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. That means the whole world. So we’re determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where we’re from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. We’re committed to achieving equity in treatment and opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits and quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. That’s why a career here provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside and out.
ChannelAdvisor Account Executives are responsible for driving revenue through prospecting, marketing and selling our suite of SaaS solutions. Our Account Executives have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the leading names in eCommerce including Amazon, eBay. Catch and Google. Your goal is to get clients talking, identify their pain point and deliver a solution from ChannelAdvisor's platform. Over-achievement is generously rewarded as our compensation plans are uncapped.
- Heavy prospecting to build and maintain pipeline
- Develop, negotiate, and close new business opportunities with online retailers in a virtual capacity through phone and email
- Demo ChannelAdvisor's technical solutions via Zoom. Increase revenues by developing, communicating and driving effective selling strategies based on valid, customer-specific value propositions. Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities, contacts and account history following ChannelAdvisor's sales process
- Manage contracts and agreements to ensure that expectations are being established, communicated, and met
- Meet and exceed individual annual quotas for contracts/revenue
- 2-3 years' experience selling software, preferably SaaS (software-as-a-service), or a technology based solution
- Experience building and managing a pipeline through a CRM, preferably SalesForce.com Experience selling over the phone in a remote capacity, utilizing technology such as Zoom or GoogleMeet to demonstrate software Online media / marketing / channel experience a plus (knowledge of SEM, PPC technology and services)
- Experience carrying and achieving quota. E-Commerce experience a huge plus!
What it’s like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, and showcase your leadership skills.
- Private Medical, Dental & Vision
- Competitive time off package with 20 Days of PTO, 10 Sick Days, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home, in the Melbourne office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend and learning and development offerings to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job