Events Marketing Manager, EMEA
Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. That means the whole world. So we’re determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where we’re from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. We’re committed to achieving equity in treatment and opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits and quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. That’s why a career here provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside and out.
We are looking for an Events Marketing Manager to drive meaningful engagement with prospective customers and clients through our world class conferences and events. This role will drive the strategy and execution of our in house and externally sponsored events. Additionally, the role will own our internal communication and process for new lead management driven from our events. Ultimately, the Events Marketing Manager will have a pulse on where we need brand visibility in the market and how we can best present ourselves externally.
The position will report to the Director of Marketing, EMEA and will be located in our London, United Kingdom offices.
This position will be responsible for:
- To own and lead the strategic marketing planning and execution for both internal and external events including conferences, trade shows, and customer panels.
- Part logistics savant, part customer service savior, part communications expert
- Develop engaging and responsive marketing collateral for use at events.
- Manage relationships with key event partners - associations, exhibitors, vendors, suppliers, couriers and media.
- Oversee registration and onsite duties across all the events.
- Manage development, design and content of event websites.
- Use Marketing automation (Marketo) to deliver promotional campaigns and follow up responses for each event.
- Work with the sales managers to maximise engaged leads and conversion.
- Large scale events experience (over 400 attendees)
- Experience working within the tech sector or a passion for technology
- An uncanny ability to provide excellent customer service in tough, time constrained environments
- Strong organization and stakeholder management skills, able to work with and influence a range of personalities
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy when completing tasks
- Excellent communications, numeracy and written skills
- Experience using Marketing automation tools (Marketo, etc.) and Sales CRM systems (Salesforce, etc.) for promoting and monitoring event performance
- 5+ years of Marketing or Event Management experience, B2B event management experience a plus
- Strong understanding of social media marketing, with clear metrics and performance measurement, broader digital marketing experience a plus
What it’s like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, and showcase your leadership skills.
- Enhanced Private Medical Insurance and a Health Cash Back Plan
- Competitive time off package with 25 Days of PTO, 9 Holidays, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home, in the office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend and learning and development offerings to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job