Senior Revenue Operations Analyst, GTM Strategy
Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. That means the whole world. So we’re determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where we’re from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. We’re committed to achieving equity in treatment and opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits and quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. That’s why a career here provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside and out.
The Senior Revenue Operations Analyst at CommerceHub will play a critical role in supporting the global GTM strategy for the Sales organization. This role will be the center-point to aligning two very different organizations as they merge their current GTM structures and strategies into one. They will leverage varying degrees of data to make sound recommendations for short-term challenges like GTM segmentation and internal sales effectiveness, while helping build out the data needed for more long-term analysis like country expansion, territory equity, and competitive intelligence. The right candidate must be very comfortable distilling volumes of data (often conflicting). The Senior Revenue Operations Analyst will report to the Director of Sales Strategy, but will work closely with Sales, Product, Marketing, Services and Finance to ensure GTM recommendations are supported cross-functionally.
As a member of the Sales Strategy & GTM team within Global Revenue Operations, you’ll be using analytics, business modeling, and reporting to provide business critical insights to sales leadership to ensure cross-functional alignment of goals and execution. You will use custom analytics and decision frameworks to drive a deep understanding of our fast-changing business, providing insights that will translate directly to accelerated business growth.
- Support the analytics and continuous improvement of our go-to-market organization. Your role will be to ensure there is a single source of truth to allow for decisions on addressable markets, sales/marketing efficiency, competitive intelligence, and pipeline health and hygiene.
- Serve as subject matter expert on all sales insights and trends, challenging the soundness of the historical data models as well as the technical design of data delivery
- Provide leaders with deep, compelling insights and reports about the health and efficiency of their respective businesses and key opportunities for growth
- Build, develop, and maintain new data sets and analysis on:
- Customer segmentation tiering
- Pipeline coverage analysis & forecast
- Win Loss assessment & trends
- Competitive intelligence & trends
- Macro-economic trends and market analysis/sizing
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the Revenue Operations organization to ensure consistent reporting standards and processes
- 3-5 years of experience in financial analysis, sales analytics, market research or an equivalent analytics role
- Experience manipulating large amounts of data in Excel, experience in SQL or other relational databases a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and a willingness to learn new technology systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or a related field
- Experience with using data visualization tools to manipulate data and generate insights (Tableau, Salesforce, PowerBI)
- Experience in the field of Business Operations and/or Sales Strategy in either a large consulting firm or technology company – ecommerce experience preferred
- Ability to translate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to non-technical audiences
- Passion for utilizing insights and data storytelling to drive business decisions at all levels of the organization
- Must be flexible, adaptable and able to respond to shifting and competing priorities
What it’s like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, and showcase your leadership skills.
- Enhanced Private Medical Insurance and a Health Cash Back Plan
- Competitive time off package with 25 Days of PTO, 9 Holidays, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home, in the office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend and learning and development offerings to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job