Senior Revenue Operations Analyst, GTM Strategy
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the Now Economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the Now Economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
The Senior Revenue Operations Analyst at CommerceHub will play a critical role in supporting the global GTM strategy for the Sales organization. This role will be the center-point to aligning two very different organizations as they merge their current GTM structures and strategies into one. They will leverage varying degrees of data to make sound recommendations for short-term challenges like GTM segmentation and internal sales effectiveness, while helping build out the data needed for more long-term analysis like country expansion, territory equity, and competitive intelligence. The right candidate must be very comfortable distilling volumes of data (often conflicting). The Senior Revenue Operations Analyst will report to the Director of Sales Strategy, but will work closely with Sales, Product, Marketing, Services and Finance to ensure GTM recommendations are supported cross-functionally.
As a member of the Sales Strategy & GTM team within Global Revenue Operations, you’ll be using analytics, business modeling, and reporting to provide business critical insights to sales leadership to ensure cross-functional alignment of goals and execution. You will use custom analytics and decision frameworks to drive a deep understanding of our fast-changing business, providing insights that will translate directly to accelerated business growth.
What you’ll contribute:
- Support the analytics and continuous improvement of our go-to-market organization. Your role will be to ensure there is a single source of truth to allow for decisions on addressable markets, sales/marketing efficiency, competitive intelligence, and pipeline health and hygiene.
- Serve as subject matter expert on all sales insights and trends, challenging the soundness of the historical data models as well as the technical design of data delivery
- Provide leaders with deep, compelling insights and reports about the health and efficiency of their respective businesses and key opportunities for growth
- Build, develop, and maintain new data sets and analysis on:
- Customer segmentation tiering
- Pipeline coverage analysis & forecast
- Win Loss assessment & trends
- Competitive intelligence & trends
- Macro-economic trends and market analysis/sizing
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the Revenue Operations organization to ensure consistent reporting standards and processes
- 3-5 years of experience in financial analysis, sales analytics, market research or an equivalent analytics role
- Experience manipulating large amounts of data in Excel, experience in SQL or other relational databases a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and a willingness to learn new technology systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or a related field
- Experience with using data visualization tools to manipulate data and generate insights (Tableau, Salesforce, PowerBI)
- Experience in the field of Business Operations and/or Sales Strategy in either a large consulting firm or technology company – ecommerce experience preferred
- Ability to translate complex findings in a structured and clear manner to non-technical audiences
- Passion for utilizing insights and data storytelling to drive business decisions at all levels of the organization
- Must be flexible, adaptable and able to respond to shifting and competing priorities
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job