Digital Marketing Client Strategy Manager
Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. That means the whole world. So we’re determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where we’re from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. We’re committed to achieving equity in treatment and opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits and quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. That’s why a career here provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside and out.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Digital Marketing Client Strategy Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in developing and executing digital marketing strategies for clients, with a focus on Amazon Advertising and Google Advertising. The Digital Marketing Client Strategy Manager will be responsible for developing and managing client relationships, creating digital marketing strategies for Amazon Advertising and Google Advertising, and overseeing the implementation of these strategies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, serving as the primary point of contact for all Amazon Advertising and Google Advertising activities.
- Create and execute Amazon Advertising and Google Advertising strategies, including Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Display, Google Ads, and Google Shopping, based on client objectives and goals.
- Monitor and analyze performance data and adjust strategies accordingly to ensure optimal results.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of Amazon Advertising and Google Advertising campaigns, working closely with internal teams to ensure timely delivery of all deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless delivery of all projects and campaigns.
- Provide regular updates and reports to clients on campaign performance and progress toward goals.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in Amazon Advertising, Google Advertising, and apply this knowledge to client campaigns.
- Proactively identify opportunities for client growth and expansion of Amazon Advertising and Google Advertising services.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of client industries and competitive landscapes.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital marketing, with a focus on Amazon Advertising and Google Advertising and client strategy development and management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field.
- Experience with Amazon Advertising platforms, including Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Display, Google Ads, and Google Shopping.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform decisions and strategies.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What it’s like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, and showcase your leadership skills.
- Enhanced Private Medical Insurance and a Health Cash Back Plan
- Competitive time off package with 25 Days of PTO, 9 Holidays, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home, in the office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend and learning and development offerings to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job