Senior Netsuite Developer
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the Now Economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the Now Economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
Do you enjoy searching for the best technology, for code that is easy to maintain and efficient, building reliable automations, finding ways to make people’s live easier? As part of a global IT team, the IT NetSuite developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing solutions for our business systems such as NetSuite, middleware, and related integrations. A successful person in this role will have a passion for helping internal teams solve problems, embraces change and learning, and is always ready for a new challenge with your eye on best practices and excellent service.
- Develop and maintain solutions using modern coding practices that support pricing, quoting, order management, renewals, billing, invoicing, collections, and related processes.
- Troubleshoot issues, track and resolve defects with existing processes
- Assist users with creating reports and/or searches
- Be a forum for new ideas by continuously identifying process and configuration improvements
- 3+ years of programming experience with more than one language.
- Experience with Salesforce development practices
- Experience with NetSuite development practices
- Experience with Apex (Java and/or C# will adapt easily)
- Experience with SQL, SOQL, SuiteQL or similar
- Experience developing middleware or other integrations between systems
- Ability to easily talk to stakeholders, have requirements discussions, participate in code reviews, and take an active role in meetings. We are a remote first organization and good communication is key for success.
- Experience working on teams or projects involving two or more developer collaborating on a shared deliverable
- Ability to juggle and prioritize tasks within a collaborative team environment.
- Strong desire to continuously learn, grow, and adapt technical skills to a continuously changing environment
- Detail oriented with strong documentation skills
- Ability to present and communicate complicated information in a simple way to team members and stakeholders
- Ability to work and contribute in a remote first workplace. We can’t always meet face to face, so we need to make the best use of chat, video-calls, and other tools to collaborate as a team, and be available to help each other.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field OR equivalent experience
- Experience with ETL or integration tools like Celigo, Mulesoft, Boomi, etc.
- NetSuite certifications
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job