Customer Success Manager
Our mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. That means the whole world. So we’re determined to nurture our culture of meritocracy where everyone can thrive, no matter what we look like, where we’re from, how we grew up, whom we love, the nature of our faith, or how our bodies or minds work. We’re committed to achieving equity in treatment and opportunity for everyone, where people are judged on the merits and quality of their work.
It all starts with people. Inside every company, behind every brand - while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. We firmly believe people are the heart of any organization - including our own. That’s why a career here provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside and out.
The Customer Success Manager designs and drives their assigned customers’ ecommerce strategy, supporting account evolution over time. The Customer Success Manager ensures that deliveries and outcomes are aligned with mutually agreed plans with their customers: the Customer Success Manager is highly aware of their customers’ goals, the original motivations for signing with ChannelAdvisor/Commerce Hub platform and their customers’ renewal criteria. The Customer Success Manager delivers tailored reports and insights relevant to each customers’ organization and actively drives opportunities for customers to grow and expand using ChannelAdvisor/Commerce Hub products and services.
Acting as an ecommerce consultant for their book of business, the Customer Success Manager prepares tailored roadmaps that are aligned with customer goals/ambitions. These are the most likely path to help customers continue to grow GMV or improve other success metrics. The Customer Success Manager analyzes data and presents opportunities to customers that are supported by key data points. Furthermore the Customer Success Manager tracks and reports on key performance indicators, internally and externally. They confidently understand customer outcomes and have plans for under and over-performance.
- Customer outcomes (GMV Growth)
- Strategic design and execution of mutually agreed plans
- Customer experience and retention
- Stakeholder management
- Effectively manages and consults with clients of assigned book of business with success measured by personal achievement of KPI's
- Identifies key contacts, decision makers and executives for assigned accounts and fosters effective relationships as a trusted advisor.
- Engages and maintains ongoing communications with the client to gain insight to the client's business and drive high renewal rates.
- Stays abreast of market changes and product developments, and provides proactive communication to the client about the impact to their business and suggested recommendations.
- Grows account revenue directly and indirectly by up-selling and cross-selling relevant features and products.
- Provides counsel and ChannelAdvisor resources relevant to drive the client's business.
- Demonstrates understanding of ChannelAdvisor products by consulting with accounts to ensure maximum utilization of ChannelAdvisor software and services.
- Monitors and proactively identifies risks
- Collaborates cross-functionally within ChannelAdvisor to ensure client success and satisfaction, including sharing client feedback.
- Shares knowledge, resources and best practices with the team.
- Has knowledge of feature adoption and platform usage
- Brings best practices to grow existing product adoption
- A demonstrated aptitude for both operating and thinking strategically whilst also being hands on and both detailed and solution orientated,working directly with customers when appropriate
- Current knowledge of the e-commerce industry with clear desire to further this
- A strong sense of ethics and integrity with a defined ‘customer first’ outlook
- Proven experience with Software-as-a-Service business models within a global organisation is highly beneficial
- A demonstrable, successful history of account management or customer success experience in various B2B or B2C organisations with a proven track record of providing high levels of service increasing retention and value
- Knowledge of the ecommerce industry, with a preferred experience trading on marketplaces or employing digital marketing
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- A resilient mindset and someone who is comfortable having tough negotiations and effective risk management
What it’s like to work at ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company
We take a whole-person approach to engage and support our global team. We believe the diversity of our global team is an advantage. If you’re curious, innovative, determined, and customer-focused, then you’ll love the challenge and rewards of collaborating as a team to help our customers win. We offer competitive compensation programs that recognize your hard work and results. Because when our customers win, we win. And when we win, you win.
We work to create an environment where everyone who is committed, works hard, and delivers results can thrive and grow. You can connect with one of our employee resource groups and support our diversity, equity and inclusion task force, network with like-minded team members, and showcase your leadership skills.
- Enhanced Private Medical Insurance and a Health Cash Back Plan
- Competitive time off package with 25 Days of PTO, 9 Holidays, 2 Wellness days and 1 Give Back Day
- Flexibility to choose where you work - at home, in the office, or both!
- Access to tools to support your wellbeing such as the Calm App, MoveSpring and an Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development stipend and learning and development offerings to help you build the skills and connections you need to move forward in your career
- Charitable contribution match per team member
ChannelAdvisor, a CommerceHub Company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job