Customer Success Manager
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the Now Economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the Now Economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
Are you inquisitive, optimistic, and have the desire to work in a fast-paced high-growth environment? If you believe the role of Customer Success is vital in helping our clients find solutions to their business challenges, this is the opportunity for you. The Customer Success team at CommerceHub is focused on ensuring that all of our clients achieve their business goals and have exceptional experiences that yield high-value outcomes through product solutions.
Our Customer Success Managers are able to work directly and independently with our customers to help them grow through building success plans and intimate relationships. Customer Success Managers are seen as our drivers, leaders, and mentors by both their clients and team members within CommerceHub.
- Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring customer adoption and engagement with CommerceHub products and services
- Ensuring that our customers can successfully realize the value of our solutions and services
- Ecommerce is a varied discipline. Successful customer engagement in this role will require relationships and the ability to converse on topics that are commercial, operational and technical in their nature
- Support and delight complex customers who require higher-touch service, leading to growth and retention
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
- Provide best-practices, coaching along with conducting training sessions on CommerceHub solutions during and post Implementation that align with customers business outcomes
- Ensuring customers are set up for a successful use of the solution at the end of implementation
- Build and foster relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders across multiple customer teams
- Independently present and speak to new product enhancements that are relevant to your clients
- Collect and distribute customer feedback on production adoption, usage, and enhancement requests to the appropriate teams
- Assist with managing product rollout and enhancement requests
- Partner with Product, Marketing and Account Managers on product deployments, upsells and rollouts.
- Engage customers in strategy calls, and onsite visits as needed to derive maximum value from their investment in CommerceHub
- Coordinate and/or lead Quarterly Business Reviews with or without Account Management support
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expanding customer's usage of new products and properly engage the correct internal support teams as needed
- Define what success means for your customers as well as assisting with and/or producing plans that assist customers in achieving those objectives
- Monitor customer health and create risk mitigation plans where appropriate
- Collaborate with other CommerceHub teams and leadership to ensure adoption, engagement and successful customer renewals
- Resolve customer inquiries by aligning customers with the right resources
- Serve as a mentor to new team members
- Develop and share best-practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- 5+ years' experience managing customer relationships within Enterprise and Growth portfolio in a quota or retention-carrying role
- Strong Customer Success Management skills and excellent verbal and written communication
- Capability to deep dive problems with a customer that have operational, technical and process variables
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and activities simultaneously
- Organized with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage time for successful execution
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer needs
- Comfort interacting with and tailoring messaging to all levels of customer resources (executive through individual contributors)
- Able to identify risks that may impact the success of projects and determine appropriate mitigating actions
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
- Strong background in eCommerce, Dropship, Marketplaces is a plus
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- UK Full Time Employees are eligible for private insurance under BUPA and life insurance up to £50k of their compensation
- Pension options with Creative Auto Enrollment
- Competitive time off package with 20+ days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, and a paid volunteer day
- Remote work stipend for internet, office furniture and
- Culture and team-building activities
- 20 days of paid Parental Leave
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.Apply for this Job