Human Resources Program Manager
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the Now Economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the Now Economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
We are excited to add a Program Manager to our People team. This team member will be responsible for developing and managing project plans in collaboration with other stakeholders, driving milestones, tracking and communicating progress, and leading successful project completion.
- Responsible for end-to-end program and project management within multiple areas across the People team
- Effectively handle competing priorities and initiatives and manage changes associated with the projects
- Autonomously manage key activities: scope definition, kick-off, supervision, and execution of multi-faceted complex department programs
- Keeps current in HR practices and key trends
- Connect the program to the defined business objectives and strategies keeping in mind requirements and success standards
- Recognize all resources required and implement related reporting and tracking system
- Adept at creating planning and procedural documents and roadmaps
- Oversee required cross-functional relationships necessary to complete goals
- Support teams & leaders in making quality decisions and in prioritization exercises
- Track and communicate workstream status and progress and related risks/concerns
- Support the development of project communications and leadership updates
- Partner with the People team and cross-functional partners to lead projects to completion
- 2+ years of experience operating in a global environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver seamless and impactful programs and/or multiple projects on-time, in scope, and on budget
- Experience creating and communicating business cases to stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; can swiftly build trust and make impact with stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and can be relied upon to drive projects to completion
- Aptitude for thinking analytically; can craft story and related required actions from data
- 3+ years of HR Program Manager experience or similar role with significant people-related project management experience
- 3+ years of experience working at a technology company
- 3+ years' experience with managing and administering compensation programs
- Experience working for startups or other high growth, high autonomy, low-red-tape environment
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job