Human Resources Program Manager – Benefits
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the Now Economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the Now Economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
We are excited to add a Program Manager to our People team to lead the strategy, implementation of Benefits-related programs at CommerceHub. This team member will be responsible for developing and managing project plans in collaboration with other stakeholders, driving milestones, measuring and making data-driven strategic decisions, influencing both internal and external partners and vendors, tracking and communicating progress, and leading successful project completion and program implementation.
- Responsible for end-to-end program and project management related to benefits administration, leaves of absence, and other related programs
- Oversee annual benefits survey to global employee base; analyze results and pull forward critical insights to drive program design and project development
- Partner with external vendors to design experiences; monitor effectiveness of vendors and give feedback regularly to improve employee experience
- Effectively handle competing priorities and initiatives and manage changes associated with the projects
- Create and stabilize business rhythms and predictable processes; anticipate regular program cycles on behalf of the business (e.g. open enrollment, contract renewals, benefits evaluations)
- Autonomously lead project identification and development: scope definition, kick-off, monitoring of deliverables and timelines, and execution of multi-faceted complex company-wide initiatives and programs
- Index high on creating structure where there is none or lacking; creating planning and procedural documents and roadmaps, process mapping, policy documentation
- Support teams & leaders in making quality decisions and in prioritization exercises
- Track and frequently communicate workstream status and progress and related risks/concerns
- Develop communication strategies and draft all copy related to program and project communications for a variety of audiences (executive, employee, manager and external facing vendors)
- Partner within the People team and key cross-functional partners such as Legal and Finance
- 2+ years of experience operating in a global environment
- 5+ years People Program Management combined in the spaces of Benefits Administration, Leaves of Absence, HR Generalist, People Operations, Compliance or other related programs
- 3+ years of experience working at a technology company
- Demonstrated consistent ability to successfully deliver seamless and impactful programs and/or multiple projects on-time, in scope, and on budget
- Experience creating and communicating business cases to stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; can swiftly build trust and make impact with stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and can be relied upon to drive projects to completion
- Aptitude for thinking analytically; can craft story and related required actions from data
- Experience working for startups or other high growth, high autonomy, low-red-tape environment
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job