Senior UX Researcher
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the Now Economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the Now Economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
Product Design at CommerceHub is responsible for crafting the experience of using our product. We work with product managers and engineers to find the best solutions that meet both customer and business goals. Our work is comprised of user research, user flows, wireframes, high-fidelity prototypes and user testing.
We are looking for a skilled UX researcher to join our team to
- Assist with conducting various types of research. You will work with product managers and UX designers to initiate and conduct research to build deep foundational knowledge of our users and the domain
- Be responsible for all stages of UX research: identifying, planning, driving, conducting, analyzing and reporting the insights
- Advocate for user research and coach the product design team on implementing research practices into their process
- 5+ years of experience in a User/UX Research role or related role
- Comfortable conducting interviews, running contextual inquiries, and examining competitor analysis.
- Prior experience managing and scaling a research process within a company
- A portfolio demonstrating experience with a variety of user research tools and methods
- Able to conduct research in a fully remote setting
- 3+ years of experience working in a product team
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job