Senior Business Intelligence Data Analyst
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
This person will be a critical contributor to enabling the Business Intelligence Team to migrate to the cloud and leverage state-of-the-art technology to identify opportunities for CommerceHub to leverage data to generate additional company revenue and derive valuable industry insights.
Duties will include:
- Lead and perform ad-hoc and ongoing custom analysis to support business stakeholders and business units, often utilizing different platforms
- Assist with the design, development and implementation of cloud architecture that will support BI reporting and advanced data processing
- Develop and implement high quality measurements and metrics
- Design and execute ETL
- Assist in crafting structured communications of results
- Comply with proper revision control methods; Perform clear and concise documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and five years’ experience in software development or related field
- Requires experience with the following technologies: Cloud technologies, including AWS offerings such as Redshift, S3, RDS and EC2
- Microsoft development tools like Visual Studio and SSMS/SSIS/SSAS
- T-SQL and standard revision control methodology like GitLab; Python, Power BI, DAX; and Microsoft Excel
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job