People / Human Resources Data Analyst – Contract
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
We are excited to add a People Analyst to our team to help with data integrity, visualization, automation and integration.
- Become the SME and document your understanding of our systems and data
- Understand, identify work and deliver on data integrity projects
- Lead integration projects between HRIS (ADP) and other HR Systems
- Build scalable reporting solutions
- Deliver on ad hoc reporting requested by HR or other stakeholders
- Where lacking automation or integration, maintain the information manually
- 2+ years of experience with ADP as an HRIS and Reporting capabilities; has acted as an analyst where ADP was the HRIS they used
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-changing environment with high ambiguity
- Strong Excel skills for reporting and data visualization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great customer service in delivering on reporting - fast turnaround, asks good questions, predicts what the customers will need/request, present data for non-data savvy audiences
Nice to have:
- Tableau, Airtable or other data visualization and workflow automation experience
- Skills to provide meaningful data insights
- Experience in collecting business requirements, proposing designing reporting scalable solutions
- Familiarity with delivering on compliance related reporting
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job