Vice President, Revenue Operations - Global
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
CommerceHub is seeking a VP of Revenue Operations who will lead a global team that plays a key role in developing and overseeing the company's short and long-term profit growth.
CommerceHub is looking for an entrepreneurial and driven executive who can lead the company through the next phase of growth by owning productivity, process, and execution across sales functions. This role will focus on increasing seller productivity and driving revenue growth.
This individual will need to be incredibly data-oriented and well versed in the deployment and utilization of the various technology platforms that can harness and present actionable insights from the company's GTM activities.
The VP of Revenue Operations will report to the Chief Revenue Officer. This is an exciting opportunity to build and lead a Revenue Operations team, responsible for everything from productivity metrics, sales planning, and funnel accuracy to CRM system improvements.
This individual will provide analysis, decision support, sales comp planning and oversight, and deal forecasting for the CommerceHub Sales Team. From a research point of view, focus on $100M+ revenue growth mode B2B SaaS companies with complex sales cycles and solutions.
Global experience and scaling within a complex business environment are key priorities.
- 8+ years of experience leading Revenue Operations for a global B2B SaaS company, ideally with between $50-$400M in revenue
- Managed global teams while leading Revenue Operations for a global B2B SaaS company
- Led Revenue Operations for global scaling B2B SaaS companies with at least 150 people in the Go-To-Market organization
- Experience putting together and working on QBR/MBR/Board decks
- Partnered with the CRO and finance to develop a sales plan that includes sales compensation plans, sales quotas, team sizing and territories
- Driven annual planning process for Sales and BD teams including budget goals, headcount models, territory planning, and quota in close partnership with Finance and other leaders
- Owned Sales/Executive Reporting, including Revenue Forecasts & Business KPIs, Sales Cycle Metrics, Trends & Comparatives, and Segmentation/Analysis
- Developed and/or participated in developing evolving GTM Strategy
- Utilized Tableau, SQL, and data visualization tools to develop leading indicator metrics across sales, marketing, and customer success
- Financial forecasting, financials modeling, deep sense of numbers
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Is analytics and data driven
- Led Revenue Operations for a publicly traded global B2B SaaS company with between $50-$400M in revenue
- Managed global teams across North America, EMEA, UK and APAC
- Led Revenue Operations for global scaling B2B SaaS companies with at least 250 people in the Go-To-Market organization
- Spent time in FP&A or GTM related Finance roles at B2B SaaS companies
- Master’s in Business Administration
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job