Director of Product Marketing - SaaS Delivery Management Solutions
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
We’re seeking a hands-on Director of Product Marketing to own and lead our go-to-market for CommerceHub Delivery Suite. This role will be responsible for inbound activities such as product/feature planning and launch strategy and execution with internal teams and partners, in addition to outbound activities such as product messaging/positioning, market and competitive research, sales tool creation and enablement, and marketing campaign support. The ideal candidate is an experienced product marketing leader who can set strategic plans and roll-up their sleeves to complete tactical work when needed; can successfully lead cross-functional teams through influence; and is comfortable executing in highly ambiguous situations.
- Own ongoing research and understanding of our key personas for Delivery Suite
- Work closely with product management to help shape our product roadmap
- Develop and execute GTM strategy and plans for Delivery Suite product releases
- Create messaging and marketing/sales assets for Delivery Suite
- Develop thought leadership that engages the C-suite
- Drive sales enablement, including sales tools, training, and market intelligence
- Develop compelling product demos in a live demo environment
- Serve as a product expert, assisting on customer calls when needed
- Create customer references and case studies
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably inB2B SaaS-based software
- Experience in Retail supply chain strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or relevant field of study
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job