Executive Assistant to CEO/CTO
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will work closely with our CEO to support their daily work routines. You will be our CEO’s “right-hand” and will play a crucial role in enabling them to advance company goals. A few key responsibilities include:
- Manage calendars for the CEO and CTO. This means being one step ahead and ensuring each has time blocked off for working on critical priorities such as board reports. You will need to anticipate their needs and preferences so that they don’t need to think about their calendar.
- Organize and prepare for meetings, specifically the executive quarterly offsite meetings and the quarterly Product and Engineering planning offsites.
- Organize company all-team meetings and leadership Q&A sessions
- Assist with coordination of office space build out
- Exercise discretion in committing time and evaluating needs
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the CEO, CTO (and the wider leadership team if needed)
- Maintain records and documents for executives
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Expense management
- Other duties needed to support the CEO
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following key skills:
- 4+ years of experience in supporting a senior executive
- Experience with preparing for Board of Directors meetings
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite / Outlook (Slack and Zoom a plus)
- Experience with event planning / meeting coordination and travel
- Comfortable working in a remote environment
- Experience coordinating an office build out a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Comfortable interacting with high-level executives
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced technology company
- A team player who embraces our company values
- Ability to prioritize
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job