Business Intelligence Analyst
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
The BI Data Analyst will be a critical contributor to enabling the Business Intelligence Team to identify opportunities for CommerceHub to use its own data, as well as data provided by third parties, to generate additional company revenue and derive valuable industry insights.
- Design and build dashboards for internal stakeholders and externally facing products
- Develop new and maintain existing reports using Looker, Tableau and PowerBI
- Work with stakeholders including Product, Marketing, Finance and Customer Support to design dashboards and reports
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements development, implementation, peer review, source control, automated testing, deployment, and operations
- Enforce corporate policies around the evolution and enforcement of industry data standards, data governance and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and/or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical skills related to working with both structured and non-structured datasets
- Strong data modeling skills and experience working with Star Schemas
- Strong working knowledge of highly scalable data warehouse products such as Amazon Redshift, Snowflake
- 2+ years’ experience with data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, PowerBI
- Experience working in Retail and Looker BI visualization tool is a plus
- 2+ years’ experience with SQL coding languages such as TSQL, LookML, PostgreSQL, Athena
- 2+ years’ experience with scripting languages such as Python and R
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable communicating across all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing environment with keen attention to detail
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job