Help Desk Technician II
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
As part of a global IT team, the Help Desk Technician II provides end user support, solving day-to-day issues for CommerceHub's internal staff.
- Provide excellent service and communication to end users
- Work with teams across the company to solve and prevent problems
- Set up, maintain, and troubleshoot end user computing devices, including virtual systems
- Ordering and tracking supplies
- Deliver excellent onboarding experiences for new employees by ensuring equipment is delivered on time and is configured correctly.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose computer issues and setup repair services
- Acquiring, installing, and troubleshooting software and hardware
- Managing end user device patches and anti-virus deployments
- Managing company issued mobile devices
- Contributing to the strategic direction of the end-user environment
- Manage access provisioning within Active Directory such as creating user accounts, security groups, service accounts, etc.
- Administer mobile phone portals, contact support, transfer/release lines and diagnose problems
- Additional duties relating to CommerceHub's internal systems, as needed
This position may require in-office work.
- Full COVID vaccination is a requirement for employees to work onsite. Supporting documentation will be required.
- At least 2 years of experience in a technical support capacity
- Experience installing and supporting OS X and Windows systems
- Experience with Active Directory and Office 365
- Experience with imagining and configuring systems using MDT, Intune, Jamf, or similar.
- Strong understanding of basic networking (DNS, DHCP, VPN)
- Experience with collaboration and telephony services such as Zoom, Slack, Amazon Connect, and SharePoint
- Experience with VDI, VMWare, Hyper-V, or other similar desktop virtualization technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology concentration OR equivalent experience
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job