Integrations Engineer (Development)
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
In this role, you’ll document, build and support technical integrations on the CommerceHub network to facilitate the successful processing of business messages, ranging from orders to inventory and product, to be exchanged between drop-ship, marketplace or other third-party channels.
· Gather documentation from internal and external 3rd parties
· Document integration design and implementation details
· Develop integration code that connects CommerceHub to 3rd parties
· Develop integration code that enables CommerceHub clients to import and export data in various formats according to documented schemas
· Test integrations both internally and with 3rd parties and ensure they work as designed
· Ensure quality assurance by establishing processes that support quality programs and documentation
· Proactively identify design/development gaps and weaknesses in existing application(s) and recommend appropriate solutions
· Maintain existing integrations, adding new functionality, and fixing bugs when needed
· Improve integration frameworks as needed
· Work with departments and individuals within CommerceHub, as well as customers and third parties, to design and implement improvements to CommerceHub's data exchange capabilities
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business/Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (or equivalent experience)
· At least 1-2 years relevant experience
· Proficient knowledge of back-end programming or scripting languages like PowerShell, C# or Java
· Experience with XML, JSON, XSLT
· Familiarity with Windows Task Scheduler, Event Viewer and Event Logs is a plus
· Some cloud or web development experience, like REST and FTP/SFTP, is desirable
· Some database experience (SQL, NoSQL, etc) is desirable
· Ability to read, understand and interpret technical documentation, including API, EDI, etc.
· Strong problem-solving, prioritization abilities, application testing, debugging skills, and an attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships across teams
· Ability to research problems, identify root causes, and recommend and implement solutions
· Aptitude for picking up technology quickly along with a desire to learn and progress
· Ability to collaborate and facilitate cross-functional communication and interactions
· Must demonstrate initiative; work well independently and as a contributing team member
· Must have a positive attitude and be able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job