Director of Product, Platform & Network
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
We are looking for a Director of Product Management to lead our Platform & Network teams. This product pillar includes our “x APIs” for our customers, our internal infrastructure, and our data and messaging platform.
You’ll define a strategy and roadmap for the platform and network pillar and lead a team of product managers to successfully execute against it. The ideal candidate has strong judgement and communication skills, deep technical skills, and an obsession with product, engineering, and operational excellence. Past experience leading teams to build successful self-serve SaaS products in an agile environment preferred.
- Define a compelling roadmap for our Platform and Network teams.
- Build, lead, and inspire a team of talented Product Managers, turbocharging high performance and removing obstacles and barriers.
- Build and maintain alignment with cross-functional leaders and other product pillars.
- Help shape the product management function at CommerceHub with best-in-class product processes that accelerate velocity and increase quality and accountability.
- Generate innovative product ideas that drive our company and product strategy forward.
- 10+ years of product management experience.
- 3+ years of experience directly managing product managers.
- Track record of shipping disruptive and successful products.
- Experience in e-commerce or supply chain logistics a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in fast-past environment.
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job