Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
The Project Manager plans, directs, and coordinates client-facing projects for CommerceHub's Professional Services team. Will also assist with our Sales and Professional Services teams in the evaluation of potential opportunities, conduct hands-on configuration and use of CommerceHub solutions, participate in program onboarding of new retailers, sellers and suppliers and participation with cross functional teams to ensure project success.
- Leading a team of CommerceHub professionals to complete client-specific projects, including the integration of new partners into the CommerceHub network.
- Performing business analysis and technical analysis, using a structured process to accurately and efficiently:
- Discover project requirements.
- Develop task plans.
- Identify technical issues and resolutions.
- Coordinate implementation.
- Develop a rollout strategy.
- Define and enforce project schedule and budget.
- Acting as the primary point of contact between CommerceHub and clients for Professional Services projects.
- Interacting extensively with CommerceHub's Sales team, Account Managers, and technical staff to serve the client's needs.
- Using defined processes and steps to manage all aspects of client integration and enhancement projects, as follows:
- Initiate project and notify the appropriate team members of the new request.
- Develop formal documentation for the request, detailing goals, requirements, deliverables, project activities, and sample storyboards for the web interface.
- Gather estimates and timelines from all teams to reserve resources and establish release timing.
- Set up and coordinate onsite requirements-gathering sessions, as applicable.
- Establish project meetings to ensure team members understand requirements and provide an open forum for Q&A and any status/timeline discussions.
- Monitor activities of project personnel (including status reports) and modify schedules and plans as needed to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Provide visibility into project status and related issues (including project status reports) to management, clients, and other interested parties.
- Confer with project personnel to resolve questions or issues.
- Coordinate, document, and respond to change requests.
- Review project deliverables at key points to ensure they meet requirements.
- Ensure on-time and on-budget project execution; the PM is responsible for quality, content, and timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Support and coordinate any partner testing between client(s) and internal teams.
- Review application changes in production post release.
- Technical Integration Quality Assurance:
- Create, execute, and maintain test plans, cases, and scripts for assigned areas.
- Generate detailed analysis and defect reports.
- Assist in the continuing efforts of data quality standards and technical integration best practices.
- Operational Reporting and Monitoring:
- Maintain and develop daily reporting for CommerceHub client service teams on various data quality aspects of systems operations, usage and consumption.
- Monitor ongoing client compliance of data service standards and requirements, which include, but not limited to: best practices, benchmarks, vocabularies, data models, ontologies, schemas, rules, and targets.
- Efficiently complete end to end testing of client integration during the onboarding process.
- Identify potential risk of client integration.
- Understanding of channel and category data quality requirements.
- Experience developing and executing test cases and test plans.
- Analyzing client data, recommending improvements to the client’s use of CommerceHub solutions, and documenting requirements, processes and workflows required to exceed customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, Master’s degree preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred.
- 3+ years of professional experience, at least 1 in ecommerce marketplace selling preferred.
- 1-3 years of progressively complex experience as a QA, data quality analysis or equivalent role.
- Ability to think critically and bridge technological solutions with business problems.
- Excellent client management skills (Prompt, Comprehensive and Professional).
- Strong organizational skills with ability to participate in and facilitate cross-functional teamwork and deliver outcomes.
- An engaging personality that brings passion while maintaining an uncompromising level of professionalism.
- An ambitious, and self-motivated team player who has vision and demonstrates strong leadership.
- Specific knowledge regarding ecommerce, order fulfillment, logistics, supplier management, and consumer product preferred.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Results-driven, process-oriented, self-starter that can successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of relational databases and data analysis (Proficiency in SQL preferred).
- Experience interpreting structured data formats (XML, JSON, EDI, etc.).
- Experience scripting using .Net regular expressions a plus
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job