Senior Customer Success Manager
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
Are you inquisitive, optimistic, and have the desire to work in a fast-paced high-growth environment? If you believe the role of Customer Success is vital in helping our clients find solutions to their business challenges, this is the opportunity for you.
The Customer Success team at CommerceHub is focused on ensuring that all of our clients achieve their business goals and have exceptional experiences that yield high-value outcomes.
Our Senior Customer Success Managers are able to work directly with our customers to help them grow through building success plans and intimate relationships. Senior Customer Success Managers are seen as our drivers, leaders, and mentors by both their clients and team members within CommerceHub.
The Customer Success team at CommerceHub is focused on ensuring that all of our clients achieve their business goals through exceptional experiences that yield high value outcomes through our product solutions. Our Senior Customer Success Managers have the ability to work independently to help their customers grow through building success plans and relationships on an intimate number of clients. Senior Customer Success Managers are looked upon as drivers, leaders, and mentors both by their clients and within CommerceHub.
- Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring customer adoption and engagement with CommerceHub products and services.
- Ensuring that our customers can successfully realize the value of our solutions and services.
- Support and delight complex customers who require higher-touch service, leading to growth and retention.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Provide best-practices, coaching along with conducting training sessions on CommerceHub solutions during and post Implementation that align with customers business outcomes.
- Ensuring customers are set up for a successful use of the solution at the end of implementation.
- Build and foster relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders across multiple customer teams.
- Independently present and speak to new product enhancements that are relevant to your clients.
- Collect and distribute customer feedback on production adoption, usage, and enhancement requests to the appropriate teams.
- Assist with managing product rollout and enhancement requests.
- Partner with Product, Marketing and Account Managers on product deployments, upsells and rollouts.
- Engage customers in strategy calls, and onsite visits as needed to derive maximum value from their investment in CommerceHub
- Coordinate and/or lead Quarterly Business Reviews with or without Account Management support
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expanding customer's usage of new products and properly engage the correct internal support teams as needed
- Define what success means for your customers as well as assisting with and/or producing plans that assist customers in achieving those objectives
- Monitor customer health and create risk mitigation plans where appropriate
- Collaborate with other CommerceHub teams and leadership to ensure adoption, engagement and successful customer renewals
- Resolve customer inquiries by aligning customers with the right resources
- Serve as a mentor to new team members
- Develop and share best-practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes
- 5+ years experience and demonstrated success managing customer relationships within Enterprise and Growth portfolio in a quota or retention-carrying role
- Strong Customer Success Management skills and excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and activities simultaneously
- Excellent video, phone, written, and verbal communication skills
- Organized with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage time for successful execution
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer needs
- Comfort interacting with and tailoring messaging to all levels of customer resources (executive through individual contributors)
- Able to identify risks that may impact the success of projects and determine appropriate mitigating actions
- Confident, self-motivated, and a true team player
- Demonstrated desire to learn
- Strong background in eCommerce, Dropship, Marketplaces is a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job