Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
We are looking for an innovative Creative Director to lead a team of creatives, help evolve and shape the CommerceHub brand, and bring the brand to life across all communications, including our website, marketing campaigns, events, and advertising. The ideal candidate is a skilled storyteller, has exceptional creative direction skills, is experienced with building and leading a creative team, and can think strategically, but doesn’t mind rolling up the sleeves and directly building the work, as needed.
- Own CommerceHub’s creative direction, style, and tone of communications across web, digital marketing, events, and collateral
- Build, lead, mentor, and inspire a creative team
- Hire and manage agency partners and contractors to help support creative development, as needed
- Develop creative briefs that clearly articulate creative concepts that ladder to business objectives
- Work alongside the team and drive tactical execution as needed
- Create inspiring campaigns that scale across channels
- Develop and maintain effective and scalable brand guidelines and templates
- Own the end-to-end creative process, including management of production assets and workflow
- Work with Product UX to enable consistent brand experiences in our products
- Develop processes and workflows to enable scale for the creative team
- 10+ years experience writing content, providing creative direction, concepting, and producing for major marketing, communication, or advertising campaigns
- 3+ years of experience directly managing members of the creative team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or other design-related field, or equivalent experience
- A diverse portfolio that demonstrates high-quality creative direction and design
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in fast-past environment
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job