Sr. Security Architect
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
As a leader on the Information Security team, you have many hands-on responsibilities. You will provide cybersecurity and technical leadership and oversee the development of high-impact security solutions and strategies. In this senior technical role, you will be relied on for your cybersecurity architecture expertise and will directly perform cloud architecture, application security, and other architectural assessments.
This role requires a balance of technical information security architecture expertise and the ability to communicate with technical and management stakeholders alike. This is an individual contributor role.
- Perform AWS cloud security posture assessments.
- Perform application security architectural assessments.
- Provide consultation and guidance on security application design.
- Establish meaningful KPIs for team performance & SLAs/OLAs with a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Create and update security policies, standards, requirements, and reference architectures.
- Lead architectural design and implementation of new security initiatives.
- Lead the implementation and improvements of various security projects.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in security architecture role
- At least 3 years’ cloud security architecture experience (AWS)
- At least 2 years’ application security experience (SAST/DAST/S-SDLC)
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and when faced with adversity or urgent issues
- Ability to effectively communicate to both technical staff and executives
- Customer-focused with a "service first" mentality and best-in-class communication skills
- AWS security experience
- Application security experience
- Crowdstrike experience
- Palo Alto IPS/threat experience
- O365 security experience
- Network architecture experience
- Data security experience
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job