Senior Director of Demand Marketing
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
We are seeking a Senior Director of Demand Marketing to help drive the strategy, development and execution of our evolved GTM as we seek to transform the world of ecommerce. The ideal candidate is a proven leader, with deep experience in building out a high performing demand organization and has expertise in scaled B2B demand settings. The role also includes the development of our go forward technology stack as the lead in developing our requirements and capabilities needed, in partnership with our IT and Sales organizations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and lead CommerceHub’s global Demand Generation efforts across all segments
- Collaborate with the Business Development & Marketing leadership team to further define our marketing strategy and create campaigns that are aligned to our target ICP industries and personas.
- Have a deep understanding of our ideal customer profile and buyer personas and ensure that all demand programs are well aligned to our target buyers
- Develop content strategy, event strategy, partnerships and media execution plans both for acquisition and installed base marketing
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Identify gaps in process and work cross-functionally to influence key stakeholders and get support needed to address those gaps
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing
- Build and maintain strong relationships with peers in marketing, sales, product, technology and finance organizations
- Develop customer engagement and adoption programs in partnership with post sales organizations
- Ability to translate complex data into simple, actionable terms for the sales and marketing teams
- Identify ways to improve our marketing mix to minimize our cost of acquisition and accelerate revenue
- 15+ years of experience in B2B marketing within a SaaS company
- Proven track record of developing & executing multi-channel, integrated demand generation campaigns
- Proven track record in partnering with Sales, Sales Development & Revenue Operations to drive pipeline and funnel performance
- Experience standing up new and evolution of, complete marketing technology stacks
- Experience leading, managing and growing a team of marketing professionals
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job