Sr. Product Designer - Design Systms
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will be working with a product squad as an individual contributor on product design innovation and ideation. You will work with the sr. product manager in creating a vision, establishing a roadmap, and ensuring a high level of product quality. You will be responsible for the creation of elegant and strategic products and leveraging our design system at scale.
- Set the vision for your area, offering a compelling design perspective that influences your cross-functional partners.
- Become an expert. You’ll be an authority on the practices, innovations, trends, and history of your domain.
- Lead design sprints and workshops in order to solve complex problems across your squad and drive bold innovative thinking.
- Provide Customer Value with your designs, user experiences, and customer deliverables created and delivered with your team.
We are looking for seasoned product designers that enjoy being given ambiguous problems and excel in finding innovative solutions. We are looking for someone that can help his/her team understand how to drive maximum impact.
You should have experience with the full product development lifecycle, including setting goals for your products, measuring the results, and quantifying the impact of features on the business.
- An Experienced Product Designer – 7+ years experience in digital product design with an outstanding portfolio that showcases your mastery of typography, interaction, and visual design.
- Iterative – You understand that designs are ever-evolving and seek impact over perfection.
- Design Systems Advocate – You are familiar with Design Systems and have a passion for evangelizing them.
- Highly Collaborative – You know how to build cross-disciplinary support, particularly with product, engineering, and marketing, to deliver a best-in-class experience.
- Data-Driven – You proactively seek out qualitative and quantitative insights to inform and improve your designs.
- User-Centric – You are familiar with user research methodologies, have participated in user research and/or testing, and have experience generating design prototypes for user testing purposes.
- Self-Directed – You act like an owner, fixing problems that you find regardless of where they occur.
- Remote-First – You are living wherever you want and are excited about the all remote lifestyle.
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job