Director of Product Management, Delivery
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
As our 0-to-1 Product Leader, you will create and scale new B2B products for our network of enterprise retailers and the thousands of brands who sell with them. You will transform CommerceHub into a dynamic product-led organization with the ability to create suites of solutions to solve the ever increasing complexity around eCommerce.
You will partner with our CEO, CTO, Head of Product, Design and Product Marketing to invent and test exciting long-term ideas. You will not be judged if every idea is a winner, but rather on how big the winners can become.
- You will not run the department. Instead, you will be free to work in green field areas where we haven’t served our customers yet.
- You will lead star engineers and designers in the pursuit of new opportunities
- You will run user research, usability studies, and data-driven experiments to inform product direction.
- You will partner with executives to test exciting long-term ideas.
- You have achieved product-market fit with new products
- You have experience starting/scaling a successful startup from the ground up
- You have demonstrated product strategy in action
- You move fast even in environments of high ambiguity
- You leverage data and quantitative skills in risk taking
- You are comfortable in front of customers and enjoy partnering with beta users
- You have clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills
- Strong interest in eCommerce, logistics, transportation, marketplaces and networks
- You are living wherever you want and are excited about the all remote life
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job