Sr. Product Manager
Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the world’s leading retailers and brands to extend their retail and ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, and with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands and suppliers connect to customers and meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, and we’re looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
At CommerceHub, we believe in product teams, not feature teams. We are looking for candidates who enjoy identifying opportunities to deliver customer value with high impact across multiple product areas. You will use your judgement and work closely with your engineering and design counterparts to prioritize initiatives, release improvements to customers, and listen to their feedback to iterate. As a Sr. Product Manager on our Network team, it’ll be your responsibility to build products that help the members of our network achieve their goals while meeting our goal of being a product-driven company with technological moats.
- Own the product vision for your area. You’ll build the vision for your product area and ensure it aligns with our overall company strategy. You’ll make tough prioritization decisions while helping the team think strategically about long-term opportunities while balancing short term objectives.
- Become an expert. You’ll become an authority on the practices, innovations, trends, and history of your domain.
- Represent the customer. You’ll serve as the champion and voice of customers. You will build direct relationships with customers and immerse yourself in their experience on the platform.
- Collaborate across teams. Your success will require coordination across multiple teams and disciplines at CommerceHub. You’ll play a critical role creating alignment between partner teams and ensure we all succeed together as a team. You’ll use both quantitative and qualitative data to identify customer pain points, and use this information to prioritize ruthlessly.
- Measure success. You’ll own the definition of “success” for your product area – making sure the criteria is measurable, attainable, and visible to all stakeholders.
We are looking for seasoned product managers that enjoy being given ambiguous problems and excel in finding innovative solutions. We are looking for someone that can help his/her team understand how to drive maximum impact.
You should have experience with the full product development lifecycle, including setting goals for your products, measuring the results, and quantifying the impact of features on the business.
- 3-5 years of product management experience working with cross functional teams.
- Comfortable presenting strategy and impact to stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Experience using both qualitative and quantitative data to derive user insights.
- Strong communication skills, with clear verbal communication as well as explicit and mindful written communication skills, with an ability to communicate the impact of your work.
- Experience in companies that employ modern product management & software development techniques.
- You are living wherever you want and are excited about the all remote lifestyle.
What it’s like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth and transformation and we’re doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a cliché. We’ve built balance into our culture and it’s at the core of everything we do—how we collaborate and make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard and respect both personal and professional boundaries, knowing that we’re at our best when we’re intentional about how and where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work and an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary and company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, and a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture and supplies
- Culture and team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply for this Job