We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures, and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
The Project Manager plans, directs, and coordinates client-facing projects for CommerceHub's Onboarding team. Will also assist with our Sales and Professional Services teams in the evaluation of potential opportunities, conduct hands-on configuration and use of CommerceHub solutions, participate in program onboarding of new retailers, sellers and suppliers and participation with cross functional teams to ensure project success.
- Manage communication among all parties involved
- Leading a team of CommerceHub professionals to complete client-specific projects, including the integration of new partners into the CommerceHub network.
- Acting as the primary point of contact between CommerceHub and clients
- Interacting extensively with CommerceHub's Sales team, Account Managers, and technical staff to serve the client's needs.
- Discover project requirements.
- Develop task plans.
- Identify technical issues and resolutions.
- Coordinate implementation.
- Develop a rollout strategy.
- Define and enforce project schedule and budget.
- Using defined processes and steps to manage all aspects of client integration and enhancement projects, as follows:
- Initiate project and notify the appropriate team members of the new request.
- Develop formal documentation for the request, detailing goals, requirements, deliverables, project activities, and sample storyboards for the web interface.
- Gather estimates and timelines from all teams to reserve resources and establish release timing.
- Set up and coordinate onsite requirements-gathering sessions, as applicable.
- Establish project meetings to ensure team members understand requirements and provide an open forum for Q&A and any status/timeline discussions.
- Monitor activities of project personnel (including status reports) and modify schedules and plans as needed to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Provide visibility into project status and related issues (including project status reports) to management, clients, and other interested parties.
- Confer with project personnel to resolve questions or issues.
- Coordinate, document, and respond to change requests.
- Review project deliverables at key points to ensure they meet requirements.
- Ensure on-time and on-budget project execution; the PM is responsible for quality, content, and timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Support and coordinate any partner testing between client(s) and internal teams.
- Review application changes in production post release.
Technical Integration Quality Assurance:
- Create, execute, and maintain test plans, cases, and scripts for assigned areas.
- Generate detailed analysis and defect reports.
- Assist in the continuing efforts of data quality standards and technical integration best practices.
- Efficiently complete end to end testing of client integration during the onboarding process.
- Identify potential risk of client integration.
- Understanding of channel and category data quality requirements.
- Experience developing and executing test cases and test plans.
- Analyzing client data, recommending improvements to the client’s use of CommerceHub solutions, and documenting requirements, processes and workflows required to exceed customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, Master’s degree preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred.
- 3+ years of professional experience, at least 1 in ecommerce marketplace selling preferred.
- Ability to think critically and bridge technological solutions with business problems.
- Excellent client management skills (Prompt, Comprehensive and Professional).
- Strong organizational skills with ability to participate in and facilitate cross-functional teamwork and deliver outcomes.
- An ambitious, and self-motivated team player who has vision and demonstrates strong leadership.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Results-driven, process-oriented, self-starter that can successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Specific knowledge regarding ecommerce, order fulfillment, logistics, supplier management, and consumer product preferred.
Prospective candidates should highlight the following aspects of their technical experience:
- Knowledge of relational databases and data analysis (Proficiency in SQL preferred)
- Experience interpreting structured data formats (XML, JSON, EDI, etc.).
- Experience scripting using .Net regular expressions a plus
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role.