Retail Trends and Insights Analyst
We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures, and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
The Retail Trends and Insights Analyst position will assist the Client Partnerships team with reporting and data analysis to better serve CommerceHub clients. We are looking for a data-driven individual with excellent analytical skills; someone who is a self-starter and has a passion for using reports and large data sets to extrapolate key insights and tell a story. Under the direction of the VP of Solutions, this position with analyze retail and merchandising trends, develop and maintain industry benchmarks, and use insights to support the growth of our clients and improve our market penetration.
- Assemble and analyze reports in support of client business review meetings.
- Analyze retail industry and merchandising trends and develop insights for CommerceHub clients.
- Define and maintain recurring metrics and reports.
- Create CommerceHub benchmarks and use industry best practices / metrics to share with clients.
- Provide summary of key insights to stakeholders on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Support reporting activities in our account management software.
Skills and experience required:
- Highly skilled at analyzing and interpreting data, reports, and trends.
- Experienced in effectively presenting key findings and opportunities to internal stakeholders.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel in preparing presentations and reports needed to support client business review meetings.
- Highly skilled at creating visualizations that easily depict insights gained from analysis.
- 5+ years of insights and trends analysis in the retailer industry preferred
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role.