Director of Product, 0-1
We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures, and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
As our 0-to-1 Product Leader, you will create and scale new B2B products for our network of enterprise retailers and the thousands of brands who sell with them. You will transform CommerceHub into a dynamic product-led organization with the ability to create suites of solutions to solve the ever increasing complexity around eCommerce.
You will partner with our CEO, CTO, Head of Product, Design and Product Marketing to invent and test exciting long-term ideas. You will not be judged if every idea is a winner, but rather on how big the winners can become.
What You'll Own
- You will not run the department. Instead, you will be free to work in green field areas where we haven’t served our customers yet.
- You will lead star engineers and designers in the pursuit of new opportunities
- You will run user research, usability studies, and data-driven experiments to inform product direction.
- You will partner with executives to test exciting long-term ideas.
What We're Looking For
- You have achieved product-market fit with new products
- You have experience starting/scaling a successful startup from the ground up
- You have demonstrated product strategy in action
- You move fast even in environments of high ambiguity
- You leverage data and quantitative skills in risk taking
- You are comfortable in front of customers and enjoy partnering with beta users
- You have clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills
- Strong interest in eCommerce, logistics, transportation, marketplaces and networks
- You are living wherever you want and are excited about the all remote life
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role.