We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures, and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
CommerceHub? You may not have heard of us. We are behind the scenes powering virtually every retailer in America fuel their e-commerce hub. For the last 20 years we have been heads down and focusing on our customers resulting in a strong, healthy history.
With our most recent investment, we are aggressively expanding to solve even more problems for our blue-chip customers across e-commerce. We believe there are a lot of challenges we need to tackle, a lot of work to be done and a lot of growth to be had well beyond the last $1.9B investment valuation.
You will be part of solving hard problems, building something new, and having a say in what we do – all while working from home. Your work will help us build the best products for our customers for the next 20 years.
Location: CommerceHub is remote- first organization, hiring across the U.S.
As a VP of People, you will provide a full range of HR business support to a fast-growing organization that values and relies heavily on People strategy and support. A successful candidate for this role will have no trouble gaining support from the top of the organization. You will have the ability to work hands-on building programs from the ground up while having a significant impact on the business. You will partner closely with leadership to identify, design and implement People initiatives that support the business needs and help to shape and execute People strategy and initiatives. This includes DEI, organizational design & development, organizational change management, employee engagement retention, and leader development and coaching. The ideal candidate excels in a fast-paced, growth environment, in a remote-first organization with distributed teams.
- Develop and execute People strategies that align with business strategy, focusing on the People needs to execute on the company vision
- Drive results through initiatives including employee retention, performance management, succession planning, organizational design and leadership development.
- Operate as a trusted advisor
- Partner with People team leaders to develop internal process and automation
- Partner with leaders and other members of the People to deliver seamless HR processes and programs across the organization
- Provide analysis of the business’s key People metrics
- Act as a change agent within the company
- 8+ years of HR experience
- 4+ years of experience in a technology company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of the organization
- Experience leading teams and working effectively in a distributed team environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive major initiatives through the organization and influence decision makers at all levels
- Ability to be proactive, to anticipate and provide alternatives and options to the business.
- Ability to diagnose and successfully handle organizational development issues
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to help navigate federal, state, and local laws, statutes, etc.
- Knowledge of people and compensation strategies, practices, and processes
- Ability to prepare and make executive-level presentations, and build a narrative based on collection and analysis of data
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to conduct group facilitation, and coach management at all levels
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role.