Sr. Product Manager
We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures, and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
At CommerceHub, we believe in product teams, not feature teams. We are looking for candidates who enjoy identifying opportunities to deliver customer value with high impact across multiple product areas. You will use your judgement and work closely with your engineering and design counterparts to prioritize initiatives, release improvements to customers, and listen to their feedback to iterate. As a Sr. Product Manager on our Network team, it’ll be your responsibility to build products that help the members of our network achieve their goals while meeting our goal of being a product-driven company with technological moats.
What You'll Own
- Own the product vision for your area. You’ll build the vision for your product area and ensure it aligns with our overall company strategy. You’ll make tough prioritization decisions while helping the team think strategically about long-term opportunities while balancing short term objectives.
- Become an expert. You’ll become an authority on the practices, innovations, trends, and history of your domain.
- Represent the customer. You’ll serve as the champion and voice of customers. You will build direct relationships with customers and immerse yourself in their experience on the platform.
- Collaborate across teams. Your success will require coordination across multiple teams and disciplines at CommerceHub. You’ll play a critical role creating alignment between partner teams and ensure we all succeed together as a team. You’ll use both quantitative and qualitative data to identify customer pain points, and use this information to prioritize ruthlessly.
- Measure success. You’ll own the definition of “success” for your product area – making sure the criteria is measurable, attainable, and visible to all stakeholders.
What We're Looking For
We are looking for seasoned product managers that enjoy being given ambiguous problems and excel in finding innovative solutions. We are looking for someone that can help his/her team understand how to drive maximum impact.
You should have experience with the full product development lifecycle, including setting goals for your products, measuring the results, and quantifying the impact of features on the business.
- 3-5 years of product management experience working with cross functional teams.
- Comfortable presenting strategy and impact to stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Experience using both qualitative and quantitative data to derive user insights.
- Strong communication skills, with clear verbal communication as well as explicit and mindful written communication skills, with an ability to communicate the impact of your work.
- Experience in companies that employ modern product management & software development techniques.
- You are living wherever you want and are excited about the all remote lifestyle.
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role.