Director of Total Rewards
We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
CommerceHub? You may not have heard of us. We are behind the scenes powering virtually every retailer in America fuel their e-commerce hub. For the last 20 years we have been heads down and focusing on our customers resulting in a strong, healthy history.
With our most recent investment, we are aggressively expanding to solve even more problems for our blue-chip customers across e-commerce. We believe there are a lot of problems to be solved, a lot of work to be done and a lot of growth to be had well beyond the last $1.9B investment valuation.
Your impact expanding our technology teams is immense. As a technical recruiter, you may be interested to hear our CEO comes from a strong engineering background. Your work will help us build the best products for our customers for the next 20 years.
You will be part of solving hard problems, building something new, have a say in what we do and work from home.
Location: CommerceHub is remote first organization, hiring across the US.
As the Director of Total Rewards, you will play a key role in growing and scaling our company-wide compensation and benefits practices and programs. You will have the unique opportunity to roll up your sleeves and work hands-on while simultaneously providing direction in program development to a fast-growing, and evolving company. This role will work closely with and report to our SVP, of People.
- Drive and manage our compensation and benefits programs from design through execution, including modeling, project planning, communication and education.
- Develop insightful and data-informed recommendations to improve current programs/processes.
- Design, develop, maintain total compensation guidelines and job architecture structure
- Lead the compensation planning cycles
- Partner with the Talent team to develop competitive offers rooted in market data and aligned with our compensation philosophy.
- Oversee payroll process for both US-based and international locations.
- Partner with Sales leadership to guarantee effective Sales comp plans.
- Monitor the competitiveness of our total rewards programs through participation of annual surveys and continuous benchmarking within the markets in which we compete for talent.
- Manage relationships with vendors and external consultants to ensure continued access to relevant market data and trends.
- Manage employee benefit Pprogram globally, ensuring benefits in each market consider local nuances and reflect industry best practices.
- Lead and manage all US benefit compliance efforts
- Oversee all compliance reporting
- Responsible for HR metrics, dashboards and reporting
- 10+ years of experience in compensation and benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource management or equivalent experience.
- Experience developing and rolling out scalable processes.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to effectively interpret data and create meaningful, understandable models, reports and metrics.
- Expert level knowledge in Excel (pivot tables, vlookup formulas, nested IF statements, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple competing priorities.
- A creative, flexible and adaptable mindset
- Strong problem-solving, planning and execution skills, including a desire to roll-up your sleeves to prioritize work, execute plans and drive deliverables.
- Previous experience working in the tech industry preferred.
- Proficient in the use of HRIS systems; experience using ADP Workforce Now and Radford strongly preferred.
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.