Onboarding and Customer Support Representative - Level 1
We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
Onboarding and Customer Support Representative
As a Onboarding and Customer Support Representative, you will provide onboarding services for new and existing suppliers and provide support to our clients via multiple communication channels (phone, email, live chat). We're looking for tech-savvy, highly motivated individuals with a knack for problem-solving who want to impress clients with exceptional, immediate, and personalized support communicated with sincerity and enthusiasm. The ideal candidate is friendly, personable, maintains a positive attitude at all times, and goes above and beyond for our customers.
Specific Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the CommerceHub network, its solutions, and customer needs.
- Serve as the primary contact for new and existing suppliers for all issues related to the sales cycle and onboarding process.
- Facilitate the setup, configuration, testing & training for supplier.
- Manage and update supplier on-boarding cases in a timely manner using department best practices and workflows.
- Assist the Sales Support team as-needed for contracting, name changes and termination cases.
- Adhere to department standards for performance metrics
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicates well with both internal and external clients
- May also offer suggestions for process improvements internally and for our constituents
- Handling inbound email and telephone inquiries related to website support and data file transmissions between CommerceHub and our partners
- Sending outbound communications to supplier partners regarding file or communication failures
- Tracking and monitoring client-facing issues using ticketing software
- Alerting management to trends based on client feedback
- Rotating on-call support for after-hours coverage on a monthly basis
- Going above and beyond to resolve support issues for clients
- Interpreting customer requests and issues, and presenting them to internal teams for product improvements
- Being proficient in at least 2 products offered by CommerceHub
- Other duties as assigned by Management
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Fluent in German and Italian. Written and Verbal
- Language ability to include vocabulary relevant to eCommerce, dropship and technical integration
- Associate's degree in related field; bachelor's preferred
- 1+ years' computer/technical experience
- 1+ years' technical customer service experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to write in a clear, concise, organized manner with appropriate level of detail
- Ability to organize work and multi-task
- Experience with:
- Windows computing environment and MS Office
- Ticketing and CRM software preferred
Additionally, knowledge of and/or experience with the following is a plus:
- Fluency in additional European languages is a major plus
- Understanding of data structures, file formatting (EDI, XML, Flat File, JSON), and communication protocols (AS2, FTP, HTTP, API).
- Ability to triage, support and develop solutions for complex client issues.
- Ability to leverage sales techniques to improve closure rates.
- Sales experience with complex products.
- Ability to identify process improvements that lead to better team performance.
- SalesForce experience.
- Working knowledge of ITIL® is preferred, certification.
- Proficient in user acceptance test plan development.
- Sales training certifications.
- Account or Project management experience
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.