Technical / Customer Support Representative - $20/hr+ DOE
We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
The ideal candidate for our TSR opportunity is friendly, tech savvy with a knack for problem solving, enthusiastic, and goes above and beyond for our customers.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Love working 1 on 1 with our customers to answer a question or help them solve a problem
- Have the ability to interpret customer requests and present them to internal teams for product improvements
- Enjoy troubleshooting issues by digging in to files and resource documents
- Thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, and upbeat environment that encourages growth
As a Technical Support Representative, you’ll provide accurate and timely support to our clients via multiple communication channels (phone, email, live chat). We’re looking for highly motivated individuals that want to impress customers with exceptional, immediate and personalized support communicated with sincerity and enthusiasm.
Responsible for the following:
- An in-depth understanding of the CommerceHub SaaS platforms and business model
- Handle inbound email, telephone and live chat inquiries related to our multiple platforms to include both website and integrated methods, and data files transmitted between CommerceHub and its partners
- Sending outbound communications to supplier partners regarding file or communication failures between the supplier partner and CommerceHub
- Accurately record customers’ issue(s) and actions taken (internal & external) in ticketing software and work towards a resolution
- Achieve all departmental and individual performance goals
- Complete all required training and follow applicable department policies and procedures. Training on additional platforms provided after successful completion of adjustment period.
- Alert management to trends based on client feedback
- Participate in on-call support rotation for after-hours coverage
- Going above and beyond to resolve support issues for clients
- Other duties as assigned
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Associate's degree in related field required; Bachelors preferred
- Minimum 1 year computer/technical/call center customer service experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize work and multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to write in clear, concise, organized manner with appropriate level of detail
- Experience with Windows computing environment, MS Office
- Experience with Ticketing and CRM software preferred
- Understanding of APIs, EDI, XML, Flat Files and AS2, SFTP, HTTP communication protocols a plus
- Effective collaborator with proven process improvement skills
- **Individuals who are bilingual in English/Spanish are highly desired.
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.