Technical Support / Customer Service Supervisor
We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
You will assist in leading the Technical Support team in providing outstanding service to our clients. We’re looking for a self-driven individual with previous supervisor experience who is open to learning, coaching and mentoring others. Responsible for delivering high standards of service to internal and external customers by making the most effective and efficient use of the staff and technology resources to resolve support cases received via phone, email and chat. The supervisor will measure, monitor, analyze and plan improvements to the team’s performance. CommerceHub strives to impress every client with exceptional, immediate and personalized support performed with sincerity and enthusiasm.
Responsible for the following:
- Managing the team to ensure optimum productivity, while meeting the changing demands of our customers and our business
- Identifying and implementing process changes, tool needs or training approaches that increase team productivity, efficiency and effectiveness
- Monitoring team member activities, as needed, to ensure maximum efficiency within the department
- Supporting team and individual development: coaching (providing regular, specific and relevant feedback), training, mentoring, conducting performance reviews, and formulating career development plans
- Leading and motivating the team
- Planning and developing detailed work instructions, procedures, and standards; ensuring team members are equipped to perform work according to those standards
- Making operational decisions under pressure
- Analyzing data and statistics; isolating and identifying areas of improvement
- Measuring and monitoring metrics around established goals, KPIs, and overall customer satisfaction
- Handling and resolving customer complaints and issues, including escalations
- Coordinating team training
- Disseminating information to the team to support upcoming enhancements and during production incidents
- Assist the team with resolving support tickets when needed
- Participate in after-hours/on-call coverage
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Optional: Associate's or Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years supervisory experience with a customer service, technical support, or business operations team dealing with external customers.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills; strong ability to think strategically and analyze information timely and accurately.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to deal effectively with customers, associates and all levels of management within the organization.
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple & changing priorities.
- Ability to write in a clear, concise, organized manner with appropriate level of detail.
Experience with Windows and/or Macintosh computing environment, Microsoft Office, call center management, ticketing, Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce or Zendesk preferred) and telephony systems (Amazon Connect pre
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.