Senior Sales Associate
We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
The Senior Sales Associate is responsible for generating new revenue by reaching out to prospective customers and successfully closing contracts related to CommerceHub ecommerce management software and services. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-moving team within an established and successful technology company focused on ecommerce marketplaces and advertising solutions. Candidate will lead prospecting, cultivating, and closing new brand opportunities for the CommerceHub marketplace management software and service solutions.
The individual we are looking for is a proactive, solutions oriented, and very familiar with ecommerce and 3P marketplace services ideally from first-hand experience within an ecommerce solution provider, online retailer, or large marketplace (e.g., Amazon). The ability to succinctly and confidently summarize the challenges sellers will face selling products on marketplaces is essential. A strong self-starter and relentlessly motivated to create and build relationships with key decision makers this person is adept at identifying new sale opportunities, as well as creating and optimizing sales materials and value presentations to specifically fit the custom needs and for a prospect. Additional support of upselling existing customers, experience with the sales nurturing process and creation of collateral required.
Responsible for the following:
- Cold & warm calling to brands, sellers, and suppliers
- Identification and segmenting of influencers and decision makers
- Creation of awareness and summary presentation collateral
- Recruitment and enrollment of prospects into demos and webinars
- Upselling and enrollment of customers into new services, marketplaces, and business relationships
- Meeting or exceeding monthly/annual sales performance metrics
- Facilitation and support of operational setup and launch of users post contract
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, MBA Preferred
- At least 5 years in progressive sales experience
- Cold calling and outbound telephone and email sales experience
- Verified experience in negotiate commercial terms and navigating the contracting process
- Strong familiarity with ecommerce and online retailing
- Ability to summarize complex needs and situations with efficiency
- Strong organization, presentation, writing and verbal skills
- Familiar with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce, SalesLoft, HubSpot)
- Proficient computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Familiarity with dropship, order management, 3PL, or other ecommerce platforms a plus
- Experience selling and demoing remotely over Zoom, WebEx, or other video solutions
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.