Mid to Sr. Technical Recruiter Software Focus - Direct hire or contract
We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
CommerceHub? You may not have heard of us. We are behind the scenes powering virtually every retailer in America fuel their e-commerce hub. For the last 20 years we have been heads down and focusing on our customers resulting in a strong, healthy history.
With our most recent investment, we are aggressively expanding to solve even more problems for our blue-chip customers across e-commerce. We believe there are a lot of problems to be solved, a lot of work to be done and a lot of growth to be had well beyond the last $1.9B investment valuation.
Your impact expanding our technology teams is immense. As a technical recruiter, you may be interested to hear our CEO comes from a strong engineering background. Your work will help us build the best products for our customers for the next 20 years.
You will be part of solving hard problems, building something new, have a say in what we do and work from home.
Location: CommerceHub is remote first organization, hiring across the US.
Primary responsibility includes externally sourcing and creating a diverse candidate pool to support CommerceHub’s recruitment strategies throughout the organization. Works with the Director of Talent and hiring managers to identify and engage top talent.
- Facilitates and executes all phases of the recruitment process
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Source, excite, and engage passive candidates and ensure a high-quality candidate experience
- Review resumes and interview candidates to determine functional and values add
- Develop ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies for immediate needs and pipelining
- Partner with hiring teams and driving improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting process
- 5+ years working in a technical recruiting role with a focus on software
- Ideally, 3+ years recruiting in an agency environment
- In-depth knowledge of recruiting best practices, applicant tracking systems, and creative sourcing techniques
- Excellent communication skills coupled with the operational discipline at scale
- Strong sourcing and candidate management experience
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Generous vacation time with additional sick
- Paid company holidays + floating holiday pay
- Paid vacation day
- 401k available with company match of 6%
- Access to robust EAP
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.