Contract and Administration Specialist - $20/hr + DOE
We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse and inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge and enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures and we support each other and our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do and value hard work and integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
The Contract and Administration Specialist is responsible for day-day administration in support of the onboarding process at CommerceHub.
Responsible for the following:
- Assisting with setting up supplier contracts
- Assisting with setting up supplier pricing terms
- Handling incoming calls from customers, initiate and answer calls explaining our services
- Providing updates to internal database systems
- Initiating communications with internal teams and customer base
- Follow-up with customers to ensure contract maintenance
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate equally well
- Strong customer management skills with attention to detail and customer needs
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Experience working in a highly dynamic atmosphere, capable of multi-tasking, and able to work within challenging time frames
- In-depth knowledge of PC and web applications with experience in MS Office applications
- A robust health and wellness program
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Culture and team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO and paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role. CommerceHub does not provide visa sponsorship.